Just a small tweak wanted to share with you guys, i will tell you how to mute/stop that shrill System beep in Windows vista, that you sometimesÂ get to hear when working with MS DOS :p
1) Open Device Manager (Shortcut keyÂ windows key+break)
2) Goto view and click “show hidden devices “
3) Then goto “Non-Plug and Play Drivers”
4) Under this you will find, “beep”
5) Right click and goto Properties, in this goto Driver tab
6) Now click stop when Beep is selected as show in the Image here.
You are done, this rocks :p
kkygang's me2DAYJanuary 29, 2009 at 7:15 am
Windows Vista?? Beep?? ??? – BIOS ????? ? ? ?? ? ???….
DanJuly 4, 2009 at 2:02 pm
Thanks, easy to understand instructions!!!
Comments are closed.